How do I install WordPress?
To install WordPress on your hosting account, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your OBHost Hosting cPanel using the details provided in your Welcome e-mail
2. Once you're logged in, scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find the Softaculous Apps Installer section
3. Click the WordPress icon
4. Click Install
5. Complete the fields required for the installation.
IMPORTANT - If you want to install WordPress into the root of your domain, please remove the text from the In Directory field (usually wp)
6. Select a theme (if required) from the list available. You can change the theme at any time.
7. Click Install to complete the installation
Was this answer helpful?
We can supply SSL certificates for your domain/business, These can be ordered directly from your...
For the validation of promo code during order, please follow the steps below:1. Go on the...
Our default nameservers for the shared hosting platforms are:Primary Name Server: ns3.obhost.org...
We pride ourselves in all aspects of our platform. As such, our platform uses Mod Security....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution