Creating an e-mail alias / forwarder
To create an e-mail address that simply points to another address (a forwarder), follow the steps below:
1. In cPanel, click Forwarders
2. Click Add Forwarder
3. In Address To Forward, enter the address you want to forward from. There is no need to enter the domain for the address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org would simply be info)
4. Select the Domain from the drop-down list if not already selected
5. Select Forward to e-mail address, then enter the full e-mail address to forward to (e.g. email@example.com)
6. Click the Add Forwarder button to complete the process
Was this answer helpful?
A secure password is one that contains no dictionary words and includes upper- and lower-case...
Some internet service providers (ISPs) block access to port 25, which is the default SMTP mail...
Alongside WebMail you can setup your e-mail accounts using our Web Hosting and Reseller Hosting...
You can access webmail for your domain simply by adding /webmail after your domain name. For...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution