Change Your E-Mail Account Password
A secure password is one that contains no dictionary words and includes upper- and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols.
To change the password:
- Click Change Password next to the appropriate email account.
- Type your new password into the Password box.
- Confirm your new password in the Password (again) box.
- You can click the Password Generator link to have a strong password generated for you.
- Click Change Password to store the new password.
- If you do not wish to change the password, click cancel.
Was this answer helpful?
You can access webmail for your domain simply by adding /webmail after your domain name. For...
To create an e-mail address that simply points to another address (a forwarder), follow the steps...
Some internet service providers (ISPs) block access to port 25, which is the default SMTP mail...
Alongside WebMail you can setup your e-mail accounts using our Web Hosting and Reseller Hosting...