Free lifetime DNS service which allows you to manage your DNS records on our globally distributed and highly redundant DNS infrastructure.
Point your domain name to another website for free! Redirect users when they type your domain name into a browser.
Whatever problems you face : we are always ready to give you a hand. A highly-skilled team of IT professionals is always on their duty.
Get over $100 worth of Free Services with every Domain you Register
Use our intuitive Control Panel to manage your domain name, configure email accounts, renew your domain name and buy more services.
Easy-to-use bulk tools to help you Register, Renew, Transfer and make other changes to several Domain Names in a single step.
Protect your Domain from being transferred out accidentally or without your permission with our free Domain Theft Protection.
Basics about Domain Names provided by OBHost.
The system by which Internet domain names and addresses are tracked and regulated.
Yes. You can register domain names before you find a hosting provider, and, in fact, you are not required to host a domain name. When you register a domain name with us, we automatically park it.
A temporary, parked page displays when visitors type the domain name into their browser's address bar. The parked page indicates you are reserving the site also we offer free 2 email accounts with every domain.
A country code top-level domain (ccTLD) is an Internet top-level domain generally used or reserved for a country, a sovereign state, or a dependent territory. All ASCII ccTLD identifiers are two letters long, and all two-letter top-level domains are ccTLDs.
A registrar may legitimately deny a transfer request in certain limited circumstances, as follows:
1) Evidence of fraud
2) Uniform Domain-Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) action
3) Court order
4) Reasonable dispute over the identity of the person authorizing the transfer
5) Domain name is on hold due to payment owed for a previous registration period
6) Express written objection from the domain name holder
7) Domain name is in "Lock" status (Registrars must provide a readily accessible and reasonable means for name holders to remove the lock status. Contact your registrar for assistance.)
8) Domain name is within 60 days of initial registration
9) Domain name is within 60 days of a previous transfer
Registrars are required to specify a reason when denying a transfer request. Contact either the current registrar or the registrar you wish to transfer to for assistance.